A ‘Perfect Attendance’ Award will be presented at our Awards Ceremony in October if a student has been to school every day in the previous year. An ‘Outstanding Attendance’ reward in the form of a pizza party will be held in June for students who have three or fewer absences or lates for the year. Excused absences
Academic awards are presented to École Lacombe Junior High School students who have achieved Honours by scoring 80% or higher in their core courses or Excellence (E) in complementary courses The awards are held in October.
- Platinum ..... Honors in 11 or 12 subjects
- Gold ........... Honors in 9 or 10 subjects
- Silver .......... Honors in 7 or 8 subjects
- Bronze ........ Honors in 6 subjects
The Principal’s Award is our school’s highest honour, and is presented to students who achieve 90% or higher in all of their core courses.
Athletic awards are also presented at various times throughout the year. The presentations are as follows:
- Sports Participation Certificates – presented to students participating in organized school sport activities by the PE teachers at the end of each school year
- Major Athletic Award - presented at our Awards Ceremony in October.
- Minor Athletic Award - presented at our Awards Ceremony in October.
- Track and Field Awards – presented to the top male and female athlete in the Division and School Track Meet (combined).