Grade Nine Farewell: May 29, 2019 5:30pm
Students in grade nine will be celebrated on Wednesday May 29 in our Farewell Ceremony. Students should arrive no later than 5:20 to the school for a class group picture. At 6:00 pm, we will start our ceremony where the grade nines will all cross the stage and be presented with a certificate from Mr. Matthie. Following the ceremony, the families will head home and the students will remain for their last school event as a group. Grade nines will be treated to a catered dinner and dance at no charge thanks to our Parent Council.
In addition to the ceremony, dinner, and dance, LifeTouch will be offering sittings for a professional photography sessions for those wishing access this service. LifeTouch will do individual, group, or family photo shoots. Limited spots are available.
- $30 for the first individual/group and $15 for each afterwards.
- You leave with a USB with all the photos for printing at home.
4:00 Doors Open
4:00-5:20 LifeTouch Photo Shoots (optional-fees apply)
5:30- Class picture (all grade nines)
6:00-7:00 Farewell Ceremony (family and guests)
7:00-7:45 Photo Opportunities in the foyer, gym, and professional shots with LifeTouch (optional- fees apply for LifeTouch)
7:45 -8:30 Catered Dinner (grade nines only)
8:30-10:00 Dance (grade nines only)
- Each grade nine student will receive 2 guest tickets for the Farewell Ceremony.
- A 3rd ticket is available for purchase online or at the office for $7.00
- A waiting list for additional tickets is available here. These tickets will be released on Monday May 27.
- Unfortunately, due to fire code, we may not be able to accommodate every request for extra tickets.
All tickets will be sent home on WEDNESDAY MAY 29 with the student.